Wsus not updating windows 7

Posted by / 01-Feb-2020 12:37

Wsus not updating windows 7

If workstations, how did you roll back the updates on each workstation?

With this tool you can download the updates on a PC with a suitable internet connection and then save the updates to a USB stick or DVD disk for transportation to the bandwidth challenged PC you need to update. You should avoid downloading Windows updates from any other source other than directly from Microsoft.Have also tried to delete C:\Windows\Softwaredistribution\Downloads, but still having problems as well. We are 90% Windows 10, with the remaining 10% Windows 7/8/8.1 so I am unable to test those machines.Although for at least two machines I am working with, have been on different versions of Windows 10 (1607, and 1703).Here’s a compiled list of those changes: net stop wuauserv REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Windows Update" /v Account Domain Sid /f REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Windows Update" /v Ping ID /f REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Windows Update" /v Sus Client Id /f REG DELETE "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Windows Update\Auto Update" /v Last Wait Timeout /f REG DELETE "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Windows Update\Auto Update" /v Detection Start Time /f REG DELETE "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Windows Update\Auto Update" /v Next Detection Time /f REG DELETE "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Windows Update\Auto Update" /v AUState /f net start wuauserv That looked very promising, but it didn’t solve my problem.I was so frustrated until I found this command: wuauclt /resetauthorization /detectnow.

wsus not updating windows 7-66wsus not updating windows 7-9wsus not updating windows 7-32

If that is the case, downloading updates can eat into your allowance and prove costly.

One thought on “wsus not updating windows 7”